Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Insanity of Nap Time

It's Nap Time! 


Finally, after a morning of cooking, cleaning, diaper-changing, feeding the birds, fixing the toy truck, fixing the toy truck again, fixing the toy truck AGAIN... it's time to relax.


Here is what relaxing looks like:
- Clean up lunch
- Empty the dishwasher
- Try to eat something myself (click here for ideas)
- Put away the laundry
- Journal / feel guilty about not having journaled for months
- Take a shower
- Check email
- Blog (hey! I'm actually doing that!)
- Make menu for the week
- Make shopping list for the week
- Relax- take some time to myself
-Make muffins/pizza rolls/zucchini sticks for the boys
- Pack lunches for tomorrow so we can to the museum when it opens

And of course... Nap. Because you should always "sleep when baby sleeps".



But really, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
But really, I really need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment